How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program:
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- As of August 2006, over half of American adult internet users (61%) have taken virtual tours of another location online and on a typical day, more than six million people are taking virtual tours in cyberspace. (2006 Pew Study)
- According to the 2007 NAR home buyer and seller profile, for the first time ever the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%). As of the end of 2007 65% of agents have their own web sites.
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first time buyers use the internet to search for a home. (2006 NAR Survey)
- Images are one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular. (2007 NAR profile of home buyers and sellers)
- 54% of home buyers who are searching for their next home on realtor.com will not even look at a home unless there is a featured tour. (NAR, January 2006)
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher, at $86,900, compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. 2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip. (2006 Pew Study)
- According to the National Association of Realtors 2010 Profile of Home Buyers and Home Sellers, 99% of home buyers are using the Internet in their search for homes.Read more: 99% of home buyers are searching for homes on the Internet. ( Spring Texas Real Estate http://discoverspringtexas.com/2011/01/12/99-of-home-buyers-are-searching-for-homes-on-the-internet/#ixzz25LtnVnn2)
- Home buyers use the internet slightly more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%) and much more frequently than newspapers (17%), home magazines (10%) or television (2%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 32% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 22% using them at least a few times per day.(Edison research 6 June 2012)
- 88% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006 Pew Study)
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)
- 91% of consumers using search engines for information online find the information they are seeking.(Pew Internet Survey 9 Mar2012) That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $130-380 per listing and has a shelf life of about 30 days.(Peel Inc. San Antoino Media Kit 2012) Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product. The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 27 CENTS per day (http://www.alamoareavirtualtours.com/packages-residential-real-estate) and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE penetration. The cost to interact with your client is MUCH less when you use online interactive media.